Saturday, January 17, 2009

Say a Little Prayer for You

While I am still a bit "faith challenged" these days, I have always believed in the power of prayer. I don't know if it's Jesus listening to these prayers or just some kind of Karmic cycle, but when life gets tough, I still pray.



Even if you don't don't believe in a higher power, or if you do, please pray or take moment to send some good vibes to Baby Harper and Baby Brayden. These little, precious newborns need all the help they can get.



Both babies were supposed to be healthy, as there were no indicators prior to their birth that there were problems. They are each clinging to life, fighting to breathe with lungs that just aren't up to snuff. I can't even imagine the pain that their mothers are going through. Each time I think about it I just go and hug Spencer. She was a month early and so much could have gone wrong, but it didn't. I don't know how I could have gone on if something had happened to her.



So if you have a moment, please check out their blogs and PRAY for both moms and their babies!


4 comments:

Maisy said...

Any and all prayers help. God LISTENS!!!! They will get my prayers.
Thanks for sharing this with us. Now I have to go hug my 5 yr old son, Bradley!!!

Rachel said...

I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. I know how hard it is to have a baby struggling for his life, and my heart goes out to their mommies.

Maisy said...

Thank you for your feedback. It means a lot to me.
:)
Hope you had a nice weekend!!

T + 2 said...

They will be in my thoughts and prayers.
As for Big Love...I haven't actually watched beyond the 1st season. Why...was it good?

Post a Comment