Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bride Wars




I went to see Bride Wars with my best friend, Sara, today! Saturday didn't quite work out, so we went today. Maybe it's because I never went to movies on Sundays, but I was really shocked how many people were there.


We waited in line for about 10 minutes at the kiosk and when we got to the front, we found out it only took a charge card. And of course all I had was cash!


So it was back outside for us- we had to wait in a long cold 15 minute line. I think it was worth it, it felt good just to get out for some adult time. And the movie was so good! It was the perfect escape movie, funny and happy. I totally recommend it if you are looking for a fun movie.


I'm now back on the couch, Spencer's in my lap asleep. All is right with the world.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

I've been wanting to see this.

Don't you love it when they fall asleep in your arms?? She's a beautiful girl.

Glad you found me!

T + 2 said...

Oh yay, I'm so glad you liked it too!

Kasey said...

that was a fun movie, and i'm off to see "he's just not that into you" today!
enjoy your day!
xo

Post a Comment