Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Caio Italia

After my sophomore year at W&M, I spent my summer studying abroad in Florence, Italy with my best friend from college, Stephie. I just found my negatives from some of the pictures (yes, this was before the digital era) and I'm getting all nostalgic looking at them. I had such an amazing time on that trip, I really don't have any words that could do it justice, so I'll just post a few pictures instead.



You're not allowed to take pictures of The David, but I was able to get this shot before my camera was taken from me.



Vino with lunch in Sienna



Seriously, the smallest shower ever. I didn't even like to shut the door when I was in there, I'd always keep it cracked a little, just in case.


Ciao Italia!



Wine Country


I didn't actually drive this, it was parked on the street and I climbed on- oh, the days of my carefree youth.


The air conditioning on our bus broke down on our way home from Venice during a massive heat wave. It was 101 degrees outside, but inside- it was like being cooked to death in a massive oven!



Gondola Ride in Venice

4 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Love the last pictures-- and MY GOD your daughter has your eyes!!

Maisy said...

Katie~
Great pics.
You are soooo cute. I love your hair. Is that weird for a girl to say that to another girl. I also was a very carefree girl. I wonder whatever happened to her.
Ok...that's it...2009=carefree girl!
Spencer does have your eyes.
:)

Unknown said...

Hey does the W&M stand for William and Mary? I am not a stalker I just grew up in that area(Navel Weapons Station) and went to Bruton High school in Williamsburg. I love meeting folks from round the way.

chenlili said...

chenlili20150907
air max uk
louis vuitton handbags
uggs sale
swarovski crystal
imitation watches
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
knockoff watches
nike huarache uk
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban uk store
michael kors outlet
abercrombie & fitch,abercrombie outlet,abercrombie kids
louis vuitton outlet
tory burch outlet online
ghd straighteners
coach factorty outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton
longchamp pas cher
north face jackets
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors
giuseppe zanotti outlet
pandora charms
nike store
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade sale

Post a Comment