Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Favorite Photograph - MckLinky Blog Hop

Considering I've taken close to 15,000 pictures of Spencer since she's been born, picking my favorite one was VERY difficult. But I've always loved this picture I took of her on her first birthday. I snapped about 500 pictures that day- including the sunrise and sunset, and every other minute detail of that day, haha! I didn't pose her or anything (as if I could!) I just kept snapping away as she went about her business. I can't believe it's almost been a year! I wondering how many pictures I'll take of her on Friday?!

Photobucket

"Haha, I'm one now, you don't know what you're in for, Mama!

MckLinky Blog Hop


13 comments:

Proud Parents of Halainah Grace said...

She's beautiful! Hoppin on in to say hello!

Deanna

Unknown said...

What an absolutely beautiful photograph!

Moms On The Go said...

Great photo! Glad I hopped over:)

Courtney said...

Your photo is so cute. She is a doll!

Annie said...

she is just too cute!
you get the best pictures of her!

MindyMom said...

Your daughter is ADORABLE! HAppy B-day to her.

Stacie said...

My daughter has the same dress. Absolutely adorable!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What a sweet photo!!

Hopping by from Buffalo, NY...

=D melanie

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

She is a doll!! Happy blog hopping :)

Hayley said...

She is beautiful!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

she is angelic....what a beautiful picture.......This blog hop has been so much fun. You have a great blog.

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Sheila said...

Hoppin in to say hi. Great picture, your daughter's eyes are gorgeous!

Anita Grace said...

Hey, I came across your blog through this blog hop, what a sweet photo!

I entered my son in a Crazy Haired Baby photo shoot contest. If you have a moment (less than a minute) would you mind voting for him? He is in the top 9.. and it's just down to who gets the most votes. Contest closes July 11th at midnight PST.
If you could click on this link: http://lucylimestudios.com/2009/07/crazy-haired-kids-casting-call-shannon-stevenson-lucy-lime/

Select baby #6
Click Vote
Thanks for your help! Have a blessed day!

Post a Comment