Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance - The Top 6 Dancers

Overall, I really wasn't all that impressed with the performances tonight. There were some very good routines, I loved Jeanine and Ade's hip hop routine, Kayla and Brandon's Disco was super fun, and Brandon's solo was one of the best I've ever seen on the show. Nigel agreed with me. Here's the video of it.


Next week is the finale, so I was hoping that tonight was going to be some of the best dances we've seen all year. Not so much.

These are the dancers who I'd like to see be in the Top 4 Finale next week:

  • Melissa
  • Jeanine
  • Ade
  • Brandon

It gets so hard when they narrow it down this far, but those are my favorites. As a 27 year old, I identify with Melissa and I think she's been a great example for other women in their mid-twenties who may be too intimated by their age to audition for SYTYCD. And not only is she 29 (which is young in real life!), but she's a classical ballerina who had only taken ballet classes! I just think that's amazing.

Voting Numbers for Tonight:

  • Kayla - TEMPO 01
  • Ade - TEMPO 02
  • Melissa - TEMPO 03
  • Brandon - TEMPO 04
  • Jeanine - TEMPO 05
  • Evan - TEMPO 06

post signature

1 comments:

KK said...

Voting for Melissa over and over and over... :)

Post a Comment