Monday, July 20, 2009

Manic Monday

It hasn't really been a manic Monday, I just thought it was a good title. My VERY good friend and sorority sister was driving through Richmond today and so we got to have lunch with her! We went to Chili's and Spencer wasn't all that great. Not terrible, but not good. I meant to take some pictures of us, but I forgot and then it started raining, and somehow life got in the way of my camera. Next time she drives through, she's going to spend the night (Right!!??) and that should be much more fun and much less stressful.

Tomorrow, my friend Stephie from college is coming to spend a few nights with us. I'm not really sure what we're going to do, but hopefully see a movie, among other things. I will try to do some posts about our adventures, well, more like how she copes with having a two year old in her face at 7am, haha!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I did- I got to take 2 naps (two naps!) courtesy of Spencer's MiMi. It was great, really great!



post signature

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Woo hoo for naps! I forget what those are like.

Glad your weekend was good!

The Kramer Angle said...

I just woke up and I could already use a nap!

Enjoy your day!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

oh three cheers for MiMi! Naps are GREAT :)

Kelly said...

Yea! I love when friends come into town. Have fun!

Post a Comment