Thursday, July 30, 2009

SYTYCD - Results Recap

This episode made up 10 fold for the dud that was last night. They brought back all of last year's Emmy nominated routines and had the original dancers perform them. First was Jessica King and William Wingfield performing Tyce Diorio's Adam and Eve routine, then Katee Sheen and Twitch Boss making out and kicking each other around to Mia Michael's The Door/Mercy, Chelsie Hightower and Joshua Allen dancing to Dimitri's A Los Amigos, and again, Chelsie Hightower and Mark Kanemura dancing to Tabitha and Napoleon's Bleeding Love.
Going Home Tonight:
  • Melissa
  • Ade
Alright, I'm MAD! Both of my favorites are gone, and I'm sorry, but Evan is not even in the same league as Brandon and Ade! How is he in the final? I'm calling conspiracy.
And I'm pretty freaking sure that next week it will be Brandon FTW.

post signature

2 comments:

KK said...

Totally agree, I am so bummed! :(

Anonymous said...

ITA and your baby is gorgeous.

Post a Comment