Thursday, July 16, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance - Results Recap

This show is going to be so crammed with filler! Tonight, the solos don't count for anything, it's just for the dancers to perform so they show the audience why they were on the show in first place.
In the Bottom Two (Four) :
  • Randi
  • Melissa
  • Kupono
  • Ade
Oh, I am so mad about Melissa being in the bottom two! I still think Randi will be the one going home, but I was wrong last week about Phillip, so obviously I'm not that great at this judging thing. And Ade??!! What is wrong with you America?


Going Home

  • Randi
  • Kupono
Well I think that was right, but I'm worried about next week!


post signature

2 comments:

KK said...

I was so nervous about Melissa. I voted like 300 times last night!

KK said...

You're right, she doesn't appeal to the biggest voting population. :( I was a ballerina, so I'm partial!

Post a Comment