Tuesday, July 7, 2009

In the Beginning

I had a little baby named Spencer Elizabeth. Both are family names, my middle name is Elizabeth and so was/is my Mema's. Spencer was her Grandmother's name.




My Little Spence. 6lbs 7ozs at one month early. Can you imagine how big she would have been if she'd been full term? I'd known for awhile that I'd probably have to have a C-Section, because at every appointment my doctor told me her she was still heads up, despite all of their manual, painful, attempts, to get her to flip. I should have known then that she was going to be a difficult child, haha!




On our way home. I think it took about an hour because I made my mom drive about 35mph the whole way.


These were some of the first pictures I took of her with my new camera. She was dramatic, even in her first month!




Look at those feet. I only wear a size 7, so that's not my fault.



Frowny face, followed by her first real smile, not attributable to gas, at me!





I actually had four costumes for her, but it would just be too mean to show you the torture I put her through, especially the chicken costume, which she did NOT like


Christmastime
She couldn't quite sit up yet, but that didn't stop me from pretending she could.

post signature

4 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

She has absolutly stuning eyes! Though from the pictures that I have seen of you, so do you :)

Hayley said...

She's gorgeous and has been from the beginning. I can't believe she was that big a month early! I guess Ian was almost that big too... and he had to share my womb with another kid.

Good luck Saturday!

Annie said...

the strawberry outfit is adorable!
all of her pics are always so cute! i'll probably comment every time you post them since she is such a doll!

John & Michelle said...

I hope, no matter what, that you never forget how very blessed you are to have her in your life.
(((HUGS)))
Michelle

Post a Comment