Monday, June 15, 2009

A Cute Spencer Story

My family went to Maggiano's for dinner tonight to celebrate my mom's birthday. Spencer was very good, but towards the end she started to get a little antsy. I got her out of her booster seat and she walked very slowly around the table, saying "Hi [insert family' member's name]!"

About the time she had almost completed her circle, her little eyes spied something interesting. The next thing I hear come out of her mouth is "Hi Baby!" I look to see who she's talking to, and I see a little boy, about five years old, who was the obvious object of Spencer's affection."

The little boy did not seem too pleased to be called a baby, but everyone else thought she meant it like "Hi Baybee" (meaning honey bunny or hot stuff). Which of course led to the "you're going to have to watch this one like a hawk when she gets older" comments.

Of course Spencer just ate up the attention and kept saying "Hi Baby" over and over again, laughing until she got the hiccups. The little boy turned about eight shades of red.


My Little Charmer, I Love You.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute! She's such a heartbreaker :)

Lilly said...

She is totally gorgeous and there are going to be a few broken hears along the way. Oh those eyes!!!

Post a Comment