Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sounds of My Evening

Drip. Drip. Drip

I turned off the the faucet in the bathtub with my foot, and settled into the deliciously HOT water. About 25 seconds later,

AROOO! AR AR AR AaaaROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Vivi starts to howl. She still this separation anxiety issue.

MaMa? Mommy? MmmmmOOOOOOMMMMMMY! Whaaaaaaaaaa.


I'm thinking to myself, "this is all in your head, everyone's asleep."

MaMa! AROOOOOO! MOOOMMMMY! AROOOOOOOOOO


Sigh

I probably sighed a few times before I slowly climbed out of the bathtub, steam still rising from the bubbly water.


Gurgle. A bunch of other sounds meant to describe water draining.


My babies are now curled up beside me, asleep.

post signature

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Isn't that what motherhood is really like.. you described it perfectly. Maybe tomorrow night!

Coupon Magnet said...

Hi! I'm visiting from SITS! You have a great blog! Your daughter is beautiful!
I'm sorry you didn't get to relax in the tub! Hopefully you'll get the chance soon!
I'm now following and will continue to check in!
Stop by my blog anytime! :)
Christy

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

oh man. no rest for the reary...

Annie said...

If we lived closer I'd hang out with your little one so you could have some mommy time! ;)
She is adorable! :)

Post a Comment