Monday, June 29, 2009

It's Her Party!

My little baby is turning two on July 10, 2009. I cry every time I start to think about her growing up so fast, so I'm turning my, and your, attention to her birthday party invitations. Oh, how I love, love, love them!

This is the front

This is the back- I selected one of my favorite poems i carry your heart with me, by ee cummings to go on it.


Fun & Sassy Designs made these beautiful invitations for me and I couldn't be more pleased. They are just a pleasure to work with, have endless creative ideas, and really did everything possible to make sure I was pleased with my order. I have nothing but positive things to say, or write, about how happy I am! So go check them out when you get a chance, I promise you won't be disappointed!

And to all of my bloggy friends, of course you're all invited to Spencer's birthday party. Just email me for directions, I had to blur out my address on the invitations. Trust me, you don't want to miss it!


post signature

5 comments:

Maisy said...

WOW...are those invites PERFECT!!
My daughter's b-day is also July 10th. The only difference is she will be turing 20!!
Hope you are doing well girl!!
xo

JessLikesStuff said...

Oooooh! Great to know where I can get good b-day invites designed. Those are awesome!!

Thanks for the nice words about my baby name inspiration blog :). i'm looking forward to reading about why you chose the name Spencer (a GREAT name, btw)!! And as for the name Katie, really cool that it has such a history. And on a personal note, I know it's not "unique", but I love the name Katie too. It was in my top 5 list when I was in negotiations about Juliet's name (my partner wasn't fully on the Juliet train for a while while we were choosing a name for her!)

Annie said...

aw, the invites are absolutely adorable!!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

oh I wish I could come and meet you both... those are darling!

Hayley said...

That poem makes me cry. Stupid postpartum hormones.

Post a Comment