Thursday, June 18, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday - Bonus Room Edition



This week on Show Us Where You Live Friday, we have a choice between Bonus Room, Laundry Room, or Play Room. I will be showing you a few pictures from the laundry room and the bonus room/Spencer's play room. None of them are at all ready for internet photography, so you'll just be getting a few snippets of each. I'm afraid this is going to be pretty boring.

I guess we'll start with the bonus room, which will one day, hopefully soon, be Spencer's playroom. Right now, this is all it has in it:



An old abstract painting of mine, some old lamps, and this hideous sofa- which is waaaay more hideous without that $1 slipcover. This is the biggest room in the house, and I think it has a lot of potential. I just need some inspiration and money, ha!



This is one of my favorite pieces of furniture. It belonged to my Great-Aunt and it's so retro fabulous.


On to the laundry room!

I'm in the middle of of washing my towels! haha! But I really do love my washer and dryer, they're energy efficient, really quiet, and the dryer is super fast.





I have lots of hanging storage areas.

This is directly behind the washer/dryer, TONS of cabinet space. I love them so much, I don't think there are words to articulate it. You can never have too much cabinet space!

And that's it. A little boring, huh?
Other Show Us Where You Live Rooms:
Bathrooms
Office
Spencer's Room/Nursery

post signature

5 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE that green chair, it is so cute! What a great space, you have done a great job!

King J's Queen said...

Oooh...love the cabinet space, and the color of cabinets, too.

Annie said...

Wow, awesome cabinet space you have!
And I'll be jealous of your washer and dryer! ;)

McClure Family said...

ooooo i want that green chair!!!



see my home:
http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/

loretta said...

The green chair is adorable ... and I love the orangeish-red color of the wall behind the sofa!

No worries about the hideousness of the sofa, we've all had ugly sofas at one time or another! Oddly enough the ugly sofas seem to be the most comfortable ones!

Post a Comment