Sunday, June 7, 2009

Meet Vivien Leigh


Not, the actress, our new dog! We picked her up this weekend and she is affectionately known as Vivi.


She's such a little lover!


She's 4 months old. Any guesses at what type of dog she is?


I would have named her Katie Scarlett O'Hara (that was her full name in the movie,) but I didn't really think I should have a dog that contained my name! Hence, the name Vivien Leigh.


More details to come tomorrow, as well as many more pictures. But I promised ya'll a weekend surprise, and I had to make good on my promise!

post signature

8 comments:

John & Michelle said...

She is soooo cute! I love black and white everything! I am guessing Great Dane (maybe mix)?
Michelle

Alexandra said...

OH WOW! She is a beauty and looks like she is so gentle with the baby which is wonderful! I am not sure what she is, but as Pierce says "being loved for who your are, not what you are, is Heaven." http://thecaptainandthetruth.blogspot.com/2009/06/all-mixed-up.html
Enjoy the new baby :) she is mighty lucky to have you.

Mama Melissa said...

gorgeous!!!! :)

Micha said...

Ohhhhhh.... I don't care what breed she is... what a sweetie! Man, between you and Alex I'm getting really impatient for a pup. You better post lots of pics and stories!

Hayley said...

Oh I LUFF her! Great Dane, maybe mixed with hound? Sooo cute! I want a dog.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

So sweet! You are going to have a big dog on your hands! Looks like a Great Dane!

Maisy said...

OHHH KATIE!!!!!! she's soooo cute.
I'm going with Great Dane.
Please hurry and let us all know!!

PS~Erin said...

Oh, she is so cute! Definitely looks like a lover!

Post a Comment