Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Next Michael Phelps

My little one loves to play in the water. It's gotten to the point where she deliberately makes "a masse" when she's eating, so she can get "a bat-te." (She makes a mess so she can get a bath) In order to minimize the number of baths she takes a day, she also goes swimming in her pool everyday. She LOVES it. Even when I splash her, she laughs and doesn't even get upset when the water gets in her eyes.


She likes to spray me with the hose, which I normally don't mind, unless I'm snapping away with my camera! ha!


Oh, look at that little butt!

She makes me smile everyday.


post signature

7 comments:

Patti said...

SO cute!! She is such a beautiful little girl, her features are stunning, really!!

Hayley said...

Ooohh! Fun pictures! So colorful!

Yes, I repress the urge to moo every time I "hook up." I get you.

Melissa said...

I love that stage. So independent but they still have little babe butt cheeks that you can get away photographing without a lawsuit!

She is BEE-u-tiful! Her blue eyes are crystal clear. I love it!

Momma Jac said...

Oh, I love your pictures of your sweet baby girl! Thank you so much for leaving such sweet comments on my blog! I always love to check up on ya'll weekly!Have a great 4th of July!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh great pictures!!

I read the Jodi Piccoult book too-- and if that is the only one of hers that you have read... I would try others! I have read almost all of them and I LOVE HER!

I thought that the book was much better than the movie, but that it depicted it well in movie format.

Annie said...

adorable!
great pictures!

Unknown said...

jordan shoes
rolex watches for sale
nike air max 90
ghd uk
michael kors handbags
cheap jordans
christian louboutin uk
michael kors handbags wholesale
rolex watches outlet
rolex watches
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
true religion outlet
michael kors outlet online
links of london jewellery
beats by dre
fitflops outlet
ferragamo outlet
asics
fitflops sale
mont blanc pens
dior sunglasses
ralph lauren uk
ferragamo shoes
michael kors bags
tiffany jewellery
timberland boots
michael kors outlet online
jordan shoes
lacoste polo shirts
longchamp handbags
michael kors outlet
air max 90
tory burch outlet
cheap jordan shoes
20160523caihuali

Post a Comment