Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blah

Nothing much new to report today- it was pretty uneventful. After a few days of beautiful weather, high's in the low 80's, we're back to the 40's. The windows closed, the fans off. Blah.

Yesterday we went to the park with Sara and Lila. We pushed them in the swings for almost an hour, as the babes dozed into a lulling springtime nap. I thought how much I want a really big, adult sized swing, that I could take naps in. How cool would that be?

I bought some really cool white milk glass mugs from Maisy's Market, a brand new Etsy store, hosted by my bloggy friend, Maisy. Check it out, Here!



Sorry for the lack of "fun-ness" today, hopefully tomorrow holds more promise!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Usually when people wish for a big adult-sized swing, it's not for sleeping in!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I couldn't help myself!

Maisy said...

Katie~
I love those mugs too. I'm very happy they are going to such a sweet home. You should have them on Friday. They went out today!!
Thanks again for all your support!!!!

Rachel said...

I love my porch swing. I remember rocking Farty on it when we were finally able to come home from the NICU.
Cute mugs. Makes me think I need some hot chocolate!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I love to swing too! We have a big tree swing in our backyard we all swing on together.... so nice!

Post a Comment