Thursday, March 5, 2009

Snow Day











I know this post is a few days late, I'm sorry for the delay! We've been really busy for the last couple of days and I've just been zapped of my energy- last night I went to bed at 10pm! I can't remember the last time I went to bed that early.

I think the pictures are pretty self explanatory, but here is a funny story about Josie (my pup). She doesn't like to get her feet wet and when it snows (or rains), she pees on the deck! After she's done, she scurries back to the door and hides underneath the eave. Whoever heard of a herding (haha) dog hating the outdoors?

I do think it's funny that both of my girls prefer to be inside that outside! So does anyone have any exciting weekend plans?

1 comments:

Micha said...

That third pic with Spencer looking straight at the camera is DARLING!!! Don't you just love snowsuits on littles?

Post a Comment