Monday, March 16, 2009

A Helping Hand


The Tipping Family
- They were pregnant with quads and they lost all four. She had already delivered two who had passed away, but there were high hopes for the others. Unfortunately, it was not to be, and they lost all their babies.

The Simmons Family - They have a two year old boy who was born with only half of a heart. They are currently waiting and praying for an available heart so that he can have a transplant.


The Wagner Family - Their first child, Elise, was born at 26 weeks. She is now a week old and is need of all the prayers she can get.

1 comments:

Micha said...

I love that you do this. It pulls me out of myself a little and really makes me grateful for my own life. I just wish I could help all these families. Such difficult things they are all dealing with.

Post a Comment