Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spencer's Easter Dress

When the flowers start to bloom and the stores become stocked with Cadbury Eggs, Easter dresses begin to flood my thoughts. I have been been doing a little online window browsing, and these are my favorite dresses, thus far.



I would like you, Internet, to vote on your favorite dress and help me make up my mind! I'm not going to put up the prices, lest it influence your choice- but all the dresses are within a reasonable price range for Easter.



Here are the candidates:









So let me know what you think! Do you like any of these, which is(are) your favorite(s)? Do you need more choices?



Thank you for helping me with my indecision!

5 comments:

Maisy said...

I love # 1 and #4. They are quite different though.
Which one are you leaning towards.
Whe will look precious in any of them!
Everywhere I go they have all these Easter dresses.
I don't think I could get my son to wear on. HAHAHA

Micha said...

My favorite is 4 partly because it's my favorite green color, but I think the brighter colors would look great on her. So, I'm leaning with #1. It's just cute and springy.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

oh number 1 would be my pick.... - not fair! Girsl are SO much fun to dress!! I have to live vicariously!

Patti said...

I like number one!! :)

MindyMom said...

LOVE the first one!

After 17 years of motherhood, the "Easter Dresses" are a thing of the past for me, but enjoy it while you can!

Post a Comment