Friday, March 13, 2009

An Open Letter to the Facebook Community


Why, Facebook, do you insist upon changing my homepage? I'm not sure why "no change" isn't an option. Must you insert your will upon the masses without so much as an "Opt Out" vote?



I'm not one of those crazy anti-fans who joins the I Hate the New Facebook groups. I'm not even someone who put angry messages in my status box. But I am not a fan of change, never have been. I find it uncomfortable.



Yes, I recognize that some changes are for my own good, and that in time I will no longer miss the old. And when I think about it, the old Facebook homepage is but a distant memory. But from now on, I would appreciate being able to keep the status quo. Is that too much to ask?


Sincerely,



A Mildly Annoyed Facebooker

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Hey there! I've already played around with it for night shots, and I'm having so much fun!

I'm not on bed rest just yet, but my doc thinks by the end of the month I will be. I am on strict orders to take it easy and keep the walkin to a minimum. So I guess moderate bed rest, though he wouldn't really call it that. It sucks.

Thanks for all the good thoughts and I hope you and that pretty blue-eyed girl are well!

Mama Melissa said...

i completely agree with you about the FB thing! they should have given people the chance to wait to change over... like email services do... or opt out completely!!

thanks for your comment on my site about marriage. i've just been reading about these girls who think that's their "LIFE"... and, i just wanted to post a different perspective, of my own. :)

i'm right there with ya...

melissa

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

me too me too! i am annoyed too!

raybanoutlet001 said...

ed hardy clothing
oakley sunglasses
nike blazer
michael kors handbags
jordan shoes
michael kors handbags
christian louboutin outlet
converse shoes
moncler outlet
salomon shoes

Post a Comment