Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jimmy Fallon, How I Love Thee


This may sound strange to some of you, but I have an unabashed love for Jimmy Fallon! It all started when I waited in line for hours to get tickets to a performance he did at William & Mary. It grew when he wore the Paul Deli's t-shirt on SNL that he got when he was at W&M after hanging out at my favorite bar. It was cemented during every Weekend Update he ever did with Tina Fey.



So why am I lauding dear Jimmy tonight? He had his first show as Conan O'Brien's replacement on the Late Late Show last night! I, for one, thought he was great, but a lot of people were just down right harsh about my main man. Sure, there were some rough parts, but on the whole, I thought he did a perfectly respectable job.



Internet, I hope you will give Mr. Fallon (that's what I call him in my head) a chance. Oh, and Tina Fey is going to be on tonight, so you definitely shouldn't miss it - or in my case- forget to tivo it.


2 comments:

Micha said...

OH MY GOSH i love him too!!! I always thought I was the only one. Didn't get to see the show though, I'll have to check it out!

Hayley said...

And he's so little and cute! I just wanna pinch his cheeks.

Post a Comment