Friday, March 20, 2009

Everything Comes in 3's

So I roped into doing this meme, ahem Hayley, and I found it surprisingly difficult to do. In some cases I had a hard time narrowing things down to three and others, I couldn't think of anything. So here it is!

Three names I go by:
  • Katie
  • MaaaaaMaaaaa
  • Rudie Kazoodie

Three names I no longer answer to:

  • Buck Wheat - what my mom called me when she was REALLY mad at me
  • Katie "I Want" White
  • Katydid

Three jobs I have had in my life:

  • Beverage cart girl at a country club- the most demeaning job of my life
  • Intern at the V-Department of Education- Special Ed.
  • Mail Clerk

Three jobs I would still like to try: (but have no realistic hope of ever doing)

  • Secretary of the US Dept. of Health and Human Services, haha- in my dreams
  • Professional Problem Solver- I'm really great at solving other people's life problems- just not my own
  • Movie critic

Three places I have lived:

  • Rochester, Minnesota
  • Williamsburg, VA
  • Florence, Italy

Three places I have *really* loved:

  • Florence, Italy
  • Las Vegas
  • St. Thomas

Three TV shows that I watch:

  • Life
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • How I Met Your Mother

Three TV shows I would still watch if they were still on:

  • Alias
  • Felicity
  • Gilmore Girls

Three places I have been:

  • Lima, Peru
  • Venice, Italy
  • Miami, Florida

Three places I would go to in a heartbeat:

  • Tahiti
  • Africa - Kenya, S.Africa - to visit, but Botswana and Mozambique to teach AIDS awareness to women
  • An Alaskan cruise - not exactly a "place" because I don't want to go to Alaska unless it's a cruise

Three places I would never go back to:

  • Trujillo, Peru - Looking out the hole/window by my bed, there was a family living in a house with no roof, a huge HOG, and a completely exposed toilet- that they used. Dirt roads, stray dogs, stomach parasite.
  • Lake Okeechobee, FL - Don't be fooled- it's cow country in the middle of nowhere, with fire ants, no water, and no Target.
  • Charleston, WV - I have never seen a city in the US, where the disparity between the rich and poor, attending the same school, is so great and so in your face.

People I e-mail regularly:
  • Brandi
  • Alexis
  • My Mom

People I so wish would e-mail me regularly:
  • Stephie
  • Sara
  • Sara- she gets put down twice, because she's ridiculously hard to get a hold of

Three of my favorite foods:

  • Gnocchi Pesto
  • Tokyo Shogun (family owned Japanese food) anything
  • Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies

Three foods I know I'm supposed to like but I just don't:

  • Lima (Butter) Beans
  • Tomatoes
  • Ice Cream - I'm weird

Three friends I think will repost: (you don't have to!)

  • Maisy
  • Rachel
  • Katie

Three things I dread:

  •  Mosquito season - I'm SO allergic and it's just bad
  • Humidity - have you seen my hair? In the summer, my dad says it resembles the Wild Woman of Borneo (whoever that is) or Medusa
  • Potty-Training Spencer

Three things I am looking forward to:

  • Getting my hair cut- first time in 8 months!
  • Being able to have a real conversation with Spencer!
  • Figuring out what I want to do and starting it!

1 comments:

Hayley said...

Heh heh heh... I love roping people into stuff.

Post a Comment