Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And So It Goes


I think that whatever bug I have has made it's way way to Spencer. She threw up nasty, nasty green beans. Ugh, I'm shuddering just having to recall it- that's how bad it was. She also has a little rash on her belly and has been pulling at her ear. I'm thinking we might have to take a trip to the doctor if she's not better by tomorrow.



On a happier note, I got a pair of super cool earrings last week that I forgot to show you, so here the are!




Aren't they cute? They make feel all springy! I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll feel better and can wear them out. It's been really cold here- okay cold as in 40 degrees. But that's a lot different than it was this past weekend, when it was in the high 70's. Out of all the things the make people sick, sudden weather changes always get to me.



So that's all for today, sorry for the boringness as of late!


Oh yeah, and this is what I'm reading!



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment