Tuesday, April 28, 2009

On My Mind Today

It's still in the 90's today, but I think by Friday it's going to be a tad a cooler. So here's what's on my mind:
  • The Swine Flu. Why don't they call it the pig flu? Swine is just such a gross word.
  • When can the AC man stop by for a chat with my AC machine?
  • Bea Arthur. I love the Golden Girls. It's how I've always pictured my older years. Of course I was always Rose, but still... I'm sad about Dorothy.
  • Finding a new way to entertain Spencer. I'm afraid I'm out of ideas.
  • I hate telemarketers. No matter how many times I put myself on the Do Not Call List, they still call. Last night, one called at 9:07 pm and woke up Spencer.
  • I keep having these really vivid dreams. When I woke up this morning I thought my keys were lost because I had this very real dream about Spencer hiding them. But they were right where they should be.
  • I don't like changing really poopy diapers.
  • Kayleigh and Maddie.
  • We went McDonalds today and I got Spencer an ice cream sundae. Big Mistake to let her eat in in the car. MESS.
So not too much new with us today. Tomorrow we're going to hang out with Sara and Lila and I am VERY excited to see the both of them!!

post signature

2 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Still no AC?? UGH. Did the ice cream keep her happy anf occupied for a while? Then the mess was worth it!

Have a great day!

Patti said...

Funny, I did a bullet point blog entry today too before I saws this one. I promise I didn't copy you! :) Try to stay cool! As a true Oregonian, anything above 75 is brutal for me. :)

Post a Comment