Friday, April 3, 2009

Cute Spencer Story

This is just too cute and it deserves it's own post (at least I think it does). Whenever Spencer does something correctly, I always tell her "Good Girl!" Ya'll know how I have such a hard time keeping her diaper on, since she loves to take it off.

So today she's looking at me and she starts take it off again (like the 3rd time today) and she gives me this cute little grin. I'm giving her the stink eye, daring her too take it off. When it's down to her knees, she looks at me and pulls it up. Before I can say anything, she starts running around the house yelling "Good Girl!"

Good Girl!

It was so funny, I got the hiccups from laughing so hard. She's growing up so fast!

post signature

2 comments:

Maisy said...

give that good girl a squeeze from me. that is such a cute story. hope the hiccups went away!

Brandi said...

Ha that is really funny! It's amazing how fast they learn things! :)

Post a Comment