Thursday, April 2, 2009

Some Girl Time



Election night, 2000. Obviously during my more questionable days, haha. 



Yes, I know I have already posted this picture before, but it's one of my favorites of me and Beth. Beth was my college roommate freshman and sophomore year and the only reason it didn't go on longer was she spent a year in Bath, England and then there were some Res. Life issues when she got back.

This weekend Beth came down to Richmond for the Monument 10k, which she ran in a super fast time- 53 minutes! After the race, she and I took my babe for lunch and had a grand old time catching up. Nothing restores my soul like some much needed girl time! I think we started to annoy the waitress at Applebees (try the Oriental Chicken Wrap, it's delish) because we stayed too long.
Here are some more of us throughout the years- a couple are in Portland, Oregon- here hometown- from when I went out to visit her for her birthday.





This was right after I had Spencer and a bunch of my besties from school came down to visit us for the day. Spencer was two weeks old and I was very frazzled!





Trip to Oregon- see the Goonies rock in the background?




At a rodeo in Oregon! And I'm wearing a purple cowboy hat that the three of us collectively share.



This was "Thugged Out" Superbowl. Embarrassing!


post signature

2 comments:

Maisy said...

you are so blessed to have a girlfriend like that.
I love seeing all those pics of you!!!
XO

Hayley said...

There's nothing like reuniting with old girlfriends. Like putting on a pair of Docs. It's been forever but it feels like just yesterday.

THE GOONIES! The only reason I want to visit Oregon, aside from the scenery.

Um, my dear. It's amazing how much you and I think alike and we'd be awesome friends....

BUT WE'D TOTALLY HAVE TO AVOID ANY KIND OF POLITICAL CONVERSATION. :D

Post a Comment