Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Don't Get It

Not to sound cocky or braggy, but I was blessed with smarts- book smarts that is, NOT street smarts. I'm always the last person to get the joke and I rarely know when people are kidding and that's why I don't like April Fools Day.

Granted, it's gotten a lot better since getting out of high school and college, but I'm still fooled by every joke and every "Gotchya!" Okay, so AFD rant over!

Yesterday we had Spencer's Easter pictures taken. Oh, they were SO cute and they did such a good job with her. Commonwealth Photography has taken her pictures since she was a wee little one and I just love them! Yesterday they had REAL bunnies for the pictures.

Of course Spencer was entertained by these two little scurrying creatures and they got some adorable pictures of the bunnies running away from her as she chased them. Then comes the dreaded part of having to narrow it down to just a few, I hate that part. I can't wait to show ya'll the pictures when we get them back. But just in case you can't wait- here's a few CP posted, check them out when you get a chance!

In other Katie news, I've been ridiculously tired these last few days. I don't know why, I haven't done anything too out of the ordinary. Last night I went to bed at 9pm and I was still exhausted when Spencer woke me up this morning. Maybe I need to take a vitamin or something? I usually avoid them because they do funky things to my stomach, but I'm thinking it's time.
Well I hope everyone is having a great week, especially those of you who are on Spring Break!

post signature

4 comments:

Micha said...

I love the one with Spencer looking in the basket and the bunny hopping out. Priceless moment!!

(cute dress, too!)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Another firend of mine had her daughter's picture taken with real bunnies and they had to keep switching out the bunnies b/c she was loving on them a little to hard (she is 18 months).... I love that idea! I had never seen it before she had it done!

Hayley said...

Aw crap. I don't have a facebook. :(

Guess I'll appreciate them that much more when you post them later!

Delenn said...

Those are such creative photos! I love her dress, it goes so well with her eyes!

Post a Comment