Friday, April 3, 2009

Egg Blower

I have spent the better part of my free time today blowing out eggs. Doesn't that just sound gross? But I saw this super cute craft idea on Anne's blog, and I really wanted to try it out. It's probably going to take me a few more days to finish it all, so I'll post all the pictures when I'm done with the whole thing.


This weekend we're going to the PGP's house and spending Saturday night. They bought Spencer a play ground for Christmas and I think we are going to start putting it up this weekend! Yippee, energy burning apparatus right in the backyard!


I think my Spring Cleaning "activity" for Sunday will be re-lining my chest of drawers with this new liner I got for Christmas. Okay, so it's not exactly new anymore, but so what!? It's a brown suede drawer liner that I got from the Container Store. Speaking of which, I love that store! It makes me want to organize my entire life.


I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC weekend!


post signature

1 comments:

Micha said...

I can't wait to see how your egg tree turns out! My mom and I did that when I was a kid and your reference to the project has me tempted to try again. You know, you could always do enough to get started this year and then each year add a few more, maybe 6, and decorate them differently each year. Then you'd end up with a variety of ornament "sets" kind of like Christmas. Just a thought. Maybe I'll do that for myself :)

Post a Comment