Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Zoo Too


This was the deer that was meant for my De-Ah post, but since blogger was wonky, it wouldn't upload.


I loved this camel- he was so proud and majestic. Well, if you can call a camel majestic!



I think she would have been content to feed this sheep/lamb all day long. He/She followed us all the way to the end of the fence and we turned back at least two times because he/she looked so sad when we left.



What moron wears black uggs to the zoo? Me. Not a smart idea!


Right beside the ducks! With no fence!! But I guess he we was pretty happy getting a tan in the sun.


post signature

2 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

That looks like a fun zoo!! You were able to get right up a touch the animials (well... not the aligator)

Have a great weekend!

Hayley said...

Looks like you guys had fun! That alligator picture made me laugh.

I probably would've worn my Uggs. That would be why I'm on my second pair.

Post a Comment