Friday, April 24, 2009

For the Birds



Stop taking pictures of me, seriously!


You are so annoying, Mom!



The bowl winds up on the floor.

Can't you just tell how annoyed she is with me? When I first saw the first picture, I had to do a double take because I thought she was flipping me the bird! Speaking of birds (nice segue way, huh?) I bought these adorable little ones at Joanne's for only $2 each! They were having a 40% of sale and I just had to have them.



Spencer's MiMi's birthday was yesterday and we are celebrating this weekend. I painted this silhouette of Spencer for her. Remember, I am NO artist any way shape or form, but I think it turned out pretty good!


On the throwing up status, she has already puked once this morning. After 20 minutes of her screaming her head off following said puke, I had to go to her. I just wiped her face and calmed her down and she fell asleep. I didn't talk to her or anything, but I guess I already broke the rules. I really don't think the doctor thought she would cry for that long though, 20 minutes of hysterical sobbing- a mother can only take so much!

Spencer's play ground (a swing and slide) is being put up this weekend and I am SO excited for that. Does anyone have any cool weekend plans? I've heard that it's going to be beautiful almost everywhere across the country for the next few days! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

post signature

1 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I would have to agree... I am not good at letting Sam cry it out for longer than that... and he is good and keeping up a tantrum for sure!

You can only do what you can do. The doctors don't know everything... I hope that you can find a way to help her through this...

Post a Comment