Saturday, May 16, 2009

Big Girl Shoes

Yesterday, Spencer decided she wanted to go "bye-bye" and she proceeded to do all the necessary things that I always do before we go anywhere.


Find the phone and call our visitees.


She put on "her" shoes- my old Kappa flip flops.


Had to do a shoe reboot, and get the purse.



Got to have the money, honey! .

Found her noonie and "Come on Mum Me, let's go!"


Honestly, I didn't tell her to do any of this, I just sat back and watched in amazement (and took pictures of it) as she got herself ready, just like I would have done. Unfortunately, this was at 8pm and we did not go "bye bye." All dressed up and no where to go!


post signature

5 comments:

Maisy said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh....the life of motherhood. there are so many days that i wake up, shower, look at my clothes to get dressed and think to myself "i want to be cute today." then i put my cute clothes back and say..not today...i will be playing in the mud. i know those days will come back...they have to...RIGHT???

Hayley said...

Is that a Burberry bag?!?!

Mrs. Walk said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! It's amazing how much children observe. At least she's not hiding the phone, purse, and flip-flops here! P.S. Cute bag. ;o)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh she is just darling. I love her hair cut... so cute! The last picture is like 'ok! I am ready!'

PS~Erin said...

Oh, this is so sweet. I've got a little one that looks to be around the same age as yours. He amazes me with the things he picks up. Fun age!

Post a Comment