Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pweese?!

Spencer has been saying a few really cute things recently, so of course I feel compelled to share it! Her most recent favorite word is "Pweese" (that means please) and she says it whenever she wants something she shouldn't have. She'll take a can of diet coke out of the fridge and say "pweeeeese," each time at a higher decibel. I never give in on the diet coke, but just about five minutes ago I gave her a Hershey's Kiss that she managed to find.



She is also fond of say "all ga" as she throws her arms up in the air, as if I need proof that it is in fact "all gone." What she is really saying is, "Ma, I'm all out of [insert whatever it is] and I want some more!" She's just so darn cute when she says it, I usually laugh and make her say it a few more times, and then I replenish her supply.



"Mack E."



It took me awhile to figure out what that one was, but it really means "Make It." She says this to me when she wants me to open something for her, like a granola bar, or when she wants me to actually make her something, like Mac 'n Cheese. In each case she'll bring me what she wants and tell me to "mack e, Mum Me." It's amazing her little tongue is capable of such a tongue twister!.



Each day she astounds me with something, be it action or word. Today she told me "pee pee" and she proceeded to rip off her diaper and show me that she in fact did go pee. I was so proud of her! I guess I'm going to have to go looking for some toddler toilets, any suggestions? The idea of scooping poop out it really skeeves me out, way more than changing a diaper. I was hoping she would like sitting on a Big Girl toilet, but I think it scares her. So please, I'm open to any an all toilet and toilet training suggestions!



On a very sad note, the little girl Kayleigh that I mentioned on here a few times, passed away yesterday. So please remember to keep her family in your thoughts and prayers.



post signature

1 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

They do have the potty inserts that go on teh big potties... they are Awesome!!

Post a Comment