Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rain Rain, Go Away


On Friday, Spencer and I went over to Sara's house, I think all of us needed some girl time. Both kids were a little clingy and moody, but eventually they started to have some fun. Before I had Spencer, I used to think that the term "play date" really meant "moms get together to have fun, while using their kids as their excuse." But I was wrong.



It was so nice to have some Katie and Sara time, but it was exhausting, too. You have to be extra vigilant at someone's house and I was constantly worried that Spencer was going to wop Lila on the head with something. Then the sippy cup became an issue because they both had purple ones and Spencer thought they were all hers. I think we're going to try and take the girls to the park tomorrow, if it doesn't rain.




One of my new flowers! I can't wait to plant them, but it's rainy and gross here today. I bought some other flowers too, but I'll keep ya hanging and post those pics later!




post signature

2 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Yes, play dates are a must!! For everyone involved, but they ARE work aren't they??... and beautiful flower!

Maisy said...

Unless we are at my house I always stress about being at someone else's house. The park is a great idea. So is a Mc'D's playland.
Forget the rain. Get our there and plant. Getting hands dirty always feels good for some reason!

Post a Comment