Friday, May 29, 2009

How Many Times and Numbers

This is an estimate, some numbers might be slightly exaggerated for comedic effect, but not really!
  • 2007- Times a day Spencer says "Mum Me"
  • 1002- Times a day I say "Yes, Spencer?"
  • 505 - Times a day I tell Spencer "No"
  • 322 - Times a day Spencer asks for "Gi Ga" (my mom)
  • 62 - Times a day Spencer finds my cell phone
  • 41 - Times a day Spencer finds my keys
  • 10 - Number of temper tantrums Spencer throws a day
  • 4 - Times a day I run the vacuum
  • 3 - Number of loads of laundry I do a day
  • 2 - Number of naps I wish I got
  • 0 - Number of naps I actually get

post signature


5 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Very cute. Oh how I wish those naps were easier to catch! Have a fabulous weekend!

Hayley said...

1- the number of times you've peed on your keys because she threw them in the toilet.

Unknown said...

your little girl is so gorgeous!

Alexandra said...

This is darling! I bet you wouldn't trade any of it for the world, good or bad. :-)

Paige said...

Adorable list. She is so precious!

Post a Comment