Saturday, May 30, 2009

Weekend Update

Today we had another birthday party to go to. What is it about this time of year, um, well I guess I should say what is it about nine months ago? It seems like there are birthday parties every weekend for the next 2 months (including my darling Spencer).

At this party they had little pools and waters slides set up all in the backyard, so Spencer had a blast. As childrens parties go, it was really great. Actually, I've been really lucky thus far, in the kid party department- I don't have any horror stories. And it's always fun to watch Spencer interact with children her own age, plus the added benefit of her being exhausted afterward.


She's been sound asleep since 8pm, which is a nothing short of a miracle! We have another busy week ahead of us, with a surprise in the making. Well, it's a surprise for Spencer and for you, my bloggy friends, but one that's been in the making for quite some time now. I can't wait to tell all ya'll about it! (How country/southern/Paula Deen did that sound, haha?) Don't worry, you'll know by the end of the weekend, I just can't resist a little suspense.



I hope everyone had a really nice weekend.







3 comments:

Hayley said...

Ooohh, I love surprises! Is it involved with retail therapy in some way??

Glad your weekend was enjoyable.

Hayley said...

I DID decide on a blog name, and you contributed! It's kind of a mix of two that you came up with... but it'll be a surprise! Bwahahaha

John's trying really hard to be supportive. I keep telling him that the best way to do this would be to write my thank you notes for me... because I'm STILL not finished. He ignores me.

I'm going to try for the au naturale way, but I keep going back and forth- I'd hate to deliver one vaginally and then end up with an emergency c-section for the other. I'm pretty sure that would be extremely difficult to recover from!

John & Michelle said...

I LOVE SUPRISES!!! WooHoo!

Post a Comment