Thursday, May 14, 2009

To Tweak or Not to Tweak

I got some really cute pictures of Spencer yesterday, and I thought I'd play around with them a little. These were taken on our daily walk around the neighborhood.





Original




Vintagey




Vintage-ier






Original

Just a little bit of tweaking.





And then I got a little carried away! It's hard sometimes to say ENOUGH, when it comes to photoshop editing. But I still like how it turned out, although I have no clue how I actually created it.




One of my new flowers!



A completely untouched photo, except for cropping. Spencer insists on bringing a purse with her when we go out, even if it's just on our stroll. This is her favorite of my purses, and it's just the right size- big enough that's it's still "Mum Me's bah" (bag) but not so large that it bigger than she is. (My really big bags are her favorite ones to carry around, I don't know why.) After she dropped it for the 100th time, I fastened it to her stroller strap.



I hope everyone has a great Friday!!




post signature