Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Warning... Boring Post Ahead

I haven't done our weekend recap, so I guess I need to do that. Saturday afternoon we had a birthday party out in Farmville, VA. It was a really pleasant ride, Spencer slept the whole way there- over an hour each way. The drive was beautiful, through lots of hilly farmland, with little Farmer's Markets dotting the road.

Spencer met a little boy at the party and they really hit it off! He was such a gentleman(boy), and would always let her go down the slide first. When we had to leave he said, "I yove you. Don't you yove me?" It was SO cute, of course Spencer couldn't really answer, but she gave him a big hug, and I almost cried. (She's growing up too fast!)

Of course you know what happened Saturday night, with the cricket spider, ewww! We didn't do much on Sunday, and yesterday we went to my parents house for a cookout, to celebrate Memorial Day. My brother was in a volleyball tournament this whole weekend, so we didn't really get to see much of them.

Today it was kind of iffy outside, so we couldn't spend as much time outside as we usually do. That doesn't bode well for tonight! I'm sorry that this is like the MOST boring post ever. I promise to do better tomorrow, after all, we have a big trip planned to the grocery store!


post signature

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Ah, so cute! It's started already, you don't even have to wait for her teen years.

Dooce was awesome today!

Anonymous said...

Haha, young love!
And I'm 100% with you on the spider thing. I worked in pet stores for 10 years and dealt with rats, lizards, you name it, but there is no way I can handle a spider!

Post a Comment