Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Sun'll Come Out, Tomorrow

Actually, I don't know if the sun will grace me with it's presence tomorrow, but I am hoping and praying that it does. I can't take another day of chilly rain, especially since that means Spencer can't get out and play.

It's about 5pm, and I think she's said my name "Mum Me" no less than 500 times. She just keeps saying it over and over and over again until I can't take it anymore, and then I give in and she ends up getting what she wants. I tried getting her to play in the rain, but she didn't like getting wet or muddy. I can't say I, blame her, I don't like to be wet or muddy either.


My friend Brandi sent me this super cute video as a Mother's Day present, and I think it's divine! Send it out to all the mothers you know, I'm sure it will make their day.


Question of the Day- What do you do with an almost two year old on a rainy day?

post signature

3 comments:

Micha said...

put towels on the kitchen table or floor, get out a cookie sheet, and fill a bunch of random unbreakable kitchen stuff with water she can pour and splash in with minimal mess.

or make cupcakes :) but then you'll have a sugar high on your hands in addition to cabin fever.

Hayley said...

If it's not too cold we go outside anyway. I love the rain and Cade loves to get dirty. Now that I'm semi-couch-ridden... we watch movies. I know that doesn't help you out much, though!

Micha said...

Yes! I get to teach a summer lab at my university. It's odd really, 5 days ago I was still a student, now I'm adjunct faculty. Who'd have thought??!?

Post a Comment