Tuesday, December 2, 2008

About a Year Too Late


These are supposed to be our Holiday cards for the upcoming season- just one little problem- Spencer wouldn't cooperate. I have tried countless times to put her in her various Christmas outfits and pose her by the tree, but she will have none of it! She puts her dress over her head, cries, tries to escape my evil stare by turning her face towards the tree, and runs away. Finally, today, I gave up. So, I am having to use a picture of her from last year, when she was cooperative and helpless to defend herself against her cruel mother (me) who made her wear a ridiculous reindeer costume and take billions of pictures.



I am still praying that some miracle will happen and she will sit pretty and smile for at least one decent picture, but who am I kidding? If you got this card in the mail would you think I was a completely terrible mother for using a picture that's "so last season" or just be impressed that I had the time to do this at all? Okay, well Inventing Matilda did most of it, I just did some tweaking. I'm hoping it's the latter and not the former!

1 comments:

Micha said...

that's really funny. my daughter wouldn't cooperate AT ALL around 18 months. all her pictures from that time are those weird faces they make when you're trying to hard to convince them to cooperate and they just throw tantrums.

you could always snap a cute sleeping pic from this year and go that way :)

Post a Comment