Monday, December 15, 2008

I Love a Good Fabric Sale

My new fabric purchases!

I found this one on a clearance rank that said it was 50% off, which would have made it only $3 a yard. But when I went to buy my yardage I was informed that it was misplaced and full price. Usually I don't say anything when this type of thing happens, but I was feeling bold! I showed the lady how there were three other bolts of the same fabric, in different colors, on the same rack. She said something about it being a new employee's error, but she gave me the discount anyway!





This lovely lady was in the remnants bin at the very bottom. Are you ready? Three yards for $1.95! I'll post another picture of it at the bottom so you can see more of the detail, because it's so pretty. It had little brown sequins throughout the piece that really make it cool.




Spencer actually found this one. It was hiding underneath of a hideous bolt of puce paisley, which she promptly threw to the ground. But then I saw this baby and I knew her tantrum was divinely inspired! Only $4/yd for this puppy!



Yesterday I went to Linens 'n Things because they were having a huge going out of business sale. Everything was between 50% and 75% off! I bought two rather really comfortable down throw pillows that were UGLY for only $10. Project!!






Next time you see that fabric it will be covering my new pillows!


1 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. You got some great deals on some gorgeous fabric. I love to buy crafty stuff, but never actually get around to doing anything with it, mainly because I have no idea what I'm doing.
Your little one is a cutie!

Post a Comment