Monday, December 15, 2008

The Christmas Lights

These are the Christmas lights at the house. That little Drummer Boy has been real pain in backside. There is obviously some faulty design (NOT a faulty put together-er) because he keeps tipping over. Right now I have managed to keep him up for 1 hour and counting, but he's as a 30% angle backwards. And yes, he is staked into the ground, like really staked.




Another view of the front




I bought these candy canes at the thrift store for a $1 each! I bought all the green ones they had, so I am waiting until they get some more so I can finish lining the sidewalk.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, you go all out! Makes me feel pretty chintzy for just putting up a few strings of lights on the porch!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

So festive! My boys would love it!

Post a Comment