Saturday, December 20, 2008

Reba and Crocheting


I usually don't blog on weekends, I think of it as Spencer and Katie time, but I had to, today. We are currently watching Reba. Reba is a comedy that is off the air, but comes on Lifetime a few times a day.

Reba is Spencer's favorite show! I don't know how, or why, but she loves it. When we were in NC for those couple of weeks, Spencer and her Great-Gran would watch it everyday, and now it's something of a ritual. When the sun goes down, Reba comes on the television.

I don't have anything against the show, really, but come on! Why can't it be The Office, or 30 Rock, or Friends? I had never even seen Reba until it became my 17 month old daughter's favorite show. So here we are, me trying to finish up the end of of my Christmas presents, a crocheted scarf, and Spencer, eyes glued to the red headed, singing queen of country music, Reba McEntire.