Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hair Cut Milestone, Complete

Today, Spencer got her first hair cut. I imagined this rite of passage would be akin to a long, slow, tortuous death- but I was SO wrong, she was an Angel!

Literally, it was as if a Heavenly being took temporary residence in her body, she was that good. We went to a lovely little place called Pigtails and Crew Cuts. She got to sit in a nifty little car and watch The Backyardigans on a large flat screen television. There was no screaming, kicking, or maiming, just smiles. This is the before picture.



You probably can't tell, but she is sitting in an Old Timey police car.



If only I had known she would be saint-like, I could have saved myself all that worrying about her getting maimed by the scissors. And no, I didn't even have to sign a waiver saying that I wouldn't sue them if said maiming occurred.








Her First Blow Out.



Due to time constraints, bill paying, ect., I didn't have time to take a picture of the final product in the store. I was also afraid that the Angel was about to depart if I didn't get us out of there. So here she is in the car on our way home.




It wasn't 30 more seconds before the Angel left and my Spencer came back. Honestly though, I couldn't have asked for a better first hair cut experience.



I will try to take some more pictures tomorrow that will give her new "Do" justice, because it is just too cute.

1 comments:

Maisy said...

Katie~
She is sooo stinkin' cute. Wow...those eyes!
How do you not just eat her up???

Post a Comment