Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Blast From Christmas Past

Awww, look at me! This is my first Christmas, sitting with my Mema and Papa. I was approximately 2 months and 3 days old, wearing what can only be described as something my mom picked out when she thought she was having a boy.


Do you see that Discovery Globe in the background? It was so cool! I found it the other day and it said "The USSR." Oh man, I felt OLD!


This is what is affectionately dubbed by me as an "Old Folks Tree." You know the kind, it sits on a stand so that it appears it's a full size tree from the outside. My grandparents used this tree until I put an end to it- at age 5. Santa Claus did not come to houses that only had half a** trees, unless you were poor and then he made an exception, but they weren't poor, so they needed a a big one,




Me again, 1989, age 8, the beginning of the "ugly stage.


1 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Awe, so cute! I love going through old pictures! That is the reason I always take pictures on christmas morning...even if we all do look half awake in them!

Post a Comment