Monday, December 15, 2008

Online Shopping

I have decided that everyday I am going to list a few of my favorite online places to shop. Down the road there might be themes to my lists, but today's selection has no theme, they are just some of my favorites! Hope you enjoy. Oh, and if you have a place that you love, please send me the link so I can post it, thanks!

1. Darlybird


Such a darling (haha, pun intended) place to shop for really neat gifts. They have such a unique selection of bags, jewelery, crafts, DIYs, decorations, hair clips and headbands, and party ideas/decorations. One of my favorite things about Darlybird is their emphasis on vintage items, from jewelry to crafts. One caution, this is NOT a store for the menfolk. Oh, and did I mention that the prices are fan-freakin-tastic? Because they are, seriously! Here is one of favorite purchases.













2. The Pitter Patter Boutique

A fellow mommy blogger who offers stylish moms custom travel gear for children and babies, as well as a bunch of other cute items. My favorite is the seat belt strap covers, offered in all different styles.


3. Hautelook



Hautelook offers some of the best sales on all designers for both adults and kids. You do have to register, but it's worth it! They have approximately 3-4 sales going each day, with each brand having about 36 hours of sale time. They will email you to let you know what designer is on sale and then you shop. If it's a designer you really like, you need to be there when it starts because they go FAST. And I mean SALES! It's kind of like a Marhsall's or TJ Maxx with time limits. When Stila was on sale I purchased foundation for $15, eye shadow trios for $10, and lip gloss for $6!