Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight

I am FINALLY reading Twilight. I know I'm about 3 years too late to the scene, but whatever, at least I've started it. My only complaint, besides feeling guilty about reading a book about teenagers, is that the movie is shaping my ideas about the characters. I like to read a book and make up what the character looks like in my mind. I haven't seen the movie, but you'd have to be in a cave to have missed the endless trailers for it during Gossip Girl. I can't believe I just wrote that.



I've been reading it for about a half an hour and I am already in page 65, so I'm thinking that it shouldn't take me that long to finish. That's not to toot my own speed reading horn, it's just that it's large print and an easy read. So far though, I'm kinda liking it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment