Wednesday, December 3, 2008

He Loves Me! He Really, Really Loves Me!

This evening I was looking at real estate prices in different parts of Virginia. I'm not really going to move, but I'm always searching for a "town." A real town with a Main Street and a diner and lights on the trees all year long. When I find this town, that I fear only exists on tv- or more specifically in Stars Hollow, I will move there! I was telling my little brother, who's in high school, that I think Appomattox might have a good town. And he looked at me and said, "Why do you want to move and live so far away?"

I was like, "It's only like an hour away!"



To which he replied, "An hour, that's really far, Katie!"



And darn it if tears didn't well up in my eyes! My brother doesn't want me to be far away. I usually think I'm the bane to his existence, but no. It was my feel good moment of the day and it reminded me that maybe, definitely, I need to be a better big sister.

0 comments:

Post a Comment