Monday, December 15, 2008

Favorite Etsy Shops

These are a few of my favorite Etsy shops. There are so many out there though, this is only a very small sampling of all the amazing items they have to offer.



Custom Kid Signs

This is where I bought my all time favorite Etsy purchase. You just email in the picture you want to use and what colors you would like. This is what Spencer's sign looks like, I love it!




  • I bought my all time favorite head band from her, and I always get a ton of compliments when I wear it.

  • Various items, headbands, embroidered onesies, art, ornaments, etc. The prices are reasonable and I have gotten a ton of compliments on the headband I bought.

Sarkura Kitty Creatives

Lots of doo-dads, hair accessories, and all types of jewelry. I bought these vintage bobby pins for only $7 and they are very sturdy.


Joom
This is limited edition Joom Calendar I bought!


Joom sells really great pillows, as well as wall art, bags, cards, and various other artsy items.

--- I'm always finding really great stores on Etsy, and I will continue to post them if they catch my eye. If you have any favorites let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment